Friday, October 8, 2010

OMG Amazing Cupcakes!

This week I'd like to focus on another trend going around the blogosphere: baking things inside your cupcakes i.e. stuffed cupcakes. The site Bake It in a Cake has been baking things into cakes for awhile now and it has caught on with other bakers across the Internet. Here are a few of my favorites:

Go plain and simple like the Cupcake Queen (hailing form UMD wooot, GO TERPS!)with these cupcakes stuffed with icing:


The crazy savory option, throw some veggies in it like Ele of Kitchenist:


Getting a little more difficult with the cupcake baked inside a cupcake by Cakespy:


And now talk about high maintenance, the pumpkin pie inside a cupcake by the master, Bake It in a Cake:


I hope you're inspired by these totally amazing cupcakes! I know I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment