Thursday, March 8, 2012

February 2012 Birchbox

I think I'm never going to stop getting these Birchbox boxes. For $10 they provide far more excitement for me than is warranted. Such a good deal, and I'll show you why with the following breakdown:


Eye Rock Designer Liner: stickers to fake the perfect liquid liner. I'm saving these for one of the 4(!) weddings I have to go to this year, but they look pretty sassy. $13

Colorescience pressed powder in a single serve puff: Not sure how to value this since they don't seem to sell them on the website, but they do sell the pressed powder in a compact for $50. I'll just say it's $1

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel: I used this once and then promptly had a breakout, but I was also super stressed at the time so I plan on giving this another go soon. 20z= $39 so 0.17oz= $.033
Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution: I've been wanting to try a dark spot correcter for a scar I have on my chin so this was very timely. I haven't seen a whole lot of improvement, but I've only been using it for a few weeks. We shall see where things stand at the end of the sample. 1oz- $49.50 so 0.14oz= $6.93

Chuao ChocoPod in Spicy Maya: Delicious. I've had the whole spicy chocolate thing before, but it usually is either so hot my mouth can no longer taste anything or the chocolate itself is lack-luster. Not this chocolate, it's perfect and perfectly sized for a quick taste! 12= $9.95 so 1= $0.83

Total Value= $22.09
Total steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment