Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Soft Ginger Cookies with White Chocolate Chips

More cookies! Hope you're not tired of them yet, cause there are more where these came from! I really liked these cookies on the first couple of days but now all I can taste is molasses. I dunno if I'm just becoming overly sensitive to it or if it needs to be toned down. You be the judge.




Recipe:
Soft Ginger and White Chocolate Cookies (from Two Peas & Their Pod)

1c butter, softened
1c sugar
1/2c molasses (maybe less?)
2T oil
1t vanilla
2 1/4t baking soda
1t salt
1 1/4t cinnamon
1 1/4t ground cloves (I think this could also be toned down a bit)
1t ground ginger
2 eggs
3 1/2c flour
1 1/2c white chocolate chunks
1c sugar for rolling the dough balls (I forgot this step haha)

Preheat to 350F. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in molasses, oil, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and spices. Mix until well combined. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating in between additions. Slowly add in flour. Stir in white chocolate chips. Scoop dough balls and roll them in sugar. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment