Thursday, January 19, 2012

Boxes Update

I've been slacking on my Foodzie and Birchbox updates. Here are the ones I've received for the past few months:

November Foodzie box favorite: Vadeboncoeur nougat. The pistachios were yummy, but really messy and hard to open. Everything else was sort of a wash. I made the cornbread muffins, they were dry. And I've just been eating the cranberries, good but not exciting. And I didn't like the crostini and haven't figured out what to do with the pickled figs.

December Foodzie Box: so hard to choose a favorite, but it would have to be the Put Your Money On Honey caramels by Droga Confections. Oh my goodness, the perfect combination of dark chocolate and caramel topped with sea salt! I also loved the butterscotch, chocolate sun cups, blueberry acai gummies, and butter crunch. The florentines were ok and I didn't really like this flavor for the 479 popcorn.

December Birchbox favorite: Olìe Biologique Huile Moderne face and body oil. It has really helped keep my face from drying up and flaking out in the winter weather.

The price of the Foodzie tasting box has increased from $19.99 to $29.95 so I will be investigating if it is really worth continuing for the January box. Stay tuned!



2 comments:

  1. Oh! We have the Sun Cups at the Good Earth! I could pick some up for you for when I visit in Maaaarch haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I like the chocolate pb kind, so creamy!

    ReplyDelete