Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Decorating

Christmas season is here! Now that we've made it past Thanksgiving and December is in full swing, it's time to get excited about and decorate for Christmas! I have been eying a few wreathes on Etsy that I wanted for xmas. They were all around $50 plus shipping and I decided that was way too much for me to be paying for a decoration. So, I ordered an awesome wreath from www.egrapevinestore.com and bought some red and white berry sprigs from Joann Fabrics on clearance. I just cut up the sprigs and stuffed them haphazardly into the wreath and I think it turned out exactly how I wanted. Here are my pics:



And it definitely cost less than the wreathes I had been eyeing! What are you making this year in the way of decorations?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you made your wreath- it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It looks a little neon-y in the picture because the lighting is weird at my front door.

    ReplyDelete