Thursday, July 18, 2013

Meeting Camden

Kait and Chris had their little nugget a few months back, but I haven't been able to visit them until now. I finally got to meet Camden! We visited with Christine and Abby as well, so it was a nugget event! Such heaven. Check these girlies out, so cute:

Group pic! Abby is enjoying herself.

Abby and I

Smiles!

Camden and I

 Went out to a quick lunch, Abby was practicing her sounds

McDonald's Cone, welcome to the family, Abby

Pretty good at eating ice cream

So pumped for this cone

So glad I was able to meet Camden and see Ab-ster again this year! Miss you ladies like crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I found your blog, which is so cute btw, on the Houston Bloggers Social link page and wanted to reach out and see if we could link up. :) I joined the "HBS" but there hasn't been much activity on there so i thought I would go out on my own and try my luck at networking. Please feel free to follow my blog, I went ahead and followed yours. Happy blogging, I love your blog! :)

    http://lifeisalovelydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete