Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010!

Halloween is my favorite holiday but for some reason I'm always super busy in October and have yet to realize my extravagant costume dreams. This year I was just a generic character from True Blood. I ordered the Fangtasia t-shirt from HBO.com and hot some red heels to match and painted on bite marks with fake blood. Here are some pictures of my friends and I in costume:
LOVE True Blood:

70s guy, Baker, Waldo:

The baker with a Girl Scout:

Me and the injured Romo (taken out by the GIANTS btw):

The baker, oven, and bun :) *Cutest costume award

Me and David Hasselhoff circa Baywatch *Best look-alike award

The ladies: Me, A Convict, Oven and Bun, Half of the double rainbow *Most Clever Award, Girl Scout, Freddy Kruger, and Raggedy Ann:

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment