Wednesday, September 15, 2010

OMG Amazing Cupcakes!

If you couldn't tell from reading my blog, I'm more of a recipe experimenter than a decorating experimenter when it comes to my cupcakes. I've done some fun stuff with fondant (I once made a zebra cake for my friend Sarah's birthday) but I really don't like how it tastes so I have let the decorating part fall to the wayside. So, when I saw these amazing Alice in Wonderland Cupcakes (easily my favorite animated movie and the new one wasn't so bad either) by Three Baking Sheets to the Wind I had to share them with you all:

(picture by Ali of Three Baking Sheets to the Wind)

Check out her blog to see the original post and a close up of all the cupcakes. Also, I think I'll have to post some amazing cupcakes every week because there are sooo many out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment