Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just a New Jersey Girl and a Montana Man

They’re goooing to the chapel and they’re goooonna get maaaaarrrrried… Christine and Ben are officially Mrs. and Mr. Kroll! The wedding was this past weekend (Labor Day) and couldn’t have been more fun. I was so happy to see everyone I knew and excited to meet those of you I didn’t know. On Friday us ladies went and got our nails and toes done at May’s Landing Nails. Jen Jayne was super sweet and brought over mimosas for us to enjoy while getting pretty. Then we had the rehearsal dinner that evening at JoAnn’s down the street from St. Vincent’s Catholic Church. I was happy to finally see some of the boys arriving in NJ.

Saturday was the big day! I was awakened at about 7am by excited squeals and chatter from all the bridesmaids getting their hair and makeup done in the Furgione house. I headed over to Lauren at Textures (thanks for the info Linds) and got my hair did. Once everything was set and ready I headed over to the church with the Jaynes and witnessed the ceremony. I did my Genesis reading (half miked) and managed not to trip on the bridal runner, phew! Christine looked so gorgeous in her dress and everything was beautiful.

After a little sword arching, those of us not in photos went back to the Furgione house for some mingling. I managed to be the only one not drinking who spilled on people, awesome. After mingling and some college football, we all headed to the cocktail hour/ reception at The Ram’s Head. I was so happy to see my college friends, Houston friends, and Navy boys! The reception was wonderful; Christine and her mom did an excellent job on the planning and organizing of this part especially.

After some dancing, the garter and bouquet toss, and cake, the reception was, sadly, over. The party, however, was just beginning. We shuttled/ limoed over to Atlantic City and kept things going all night (or at least 5am for me).

I can’t even describe how much fun it was to celebrate with Christine and Ben. All I can say is, I was up for nearly 24 hours and I still wish the day had lasted longer. Congratulations, Krolls, enjoy visiting the Mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment