Monday, April 26, 2010

New Recipes!

Lately I've been completely obsessed with the recipes found on Baked Perfection. All 4 that I've tried so far have been delicious and well received by the taste testers. I just found this entirely cupcake devoted list of imaginative recipes and I have to try some ASAP! The site is called Ming Makes Cupcakes. I'm baking for Bake for Hope this weekend so I might try one of these for that event. I'm leaning towards the Espresso fudge cupcakes with chocolate cream cheese icing (bottom of the linked page). Let me know which one you think is delicious!

P.S. The Bake for Hope bake sale will be held at the Perry Family YMCA located at 1700 League City Pkwy, League City, TX 77573 on Sunday May 2nd from 2-4pm. I'll be posting about what I'm making so be sure to check it out for some yummy treats!

1 comment: