Friday, April 9, 2010

Goal: Achieved!

Today is a great day because I have reached my fundraising goal for the Great American Bake Off! I set my goal at $100 and to date I’ve fundraised $105. I’d like to thank the following peeps for donating and letting me try out new recipes for them:
Meredith- Brownies and Blondies (my first brownies from scratch)
Momma and Poppa- TBD when I go home in May
Craig- Carrot Cake and Peanut Butter Cup Brownies (UMD sooo covered that spread!)
Rob- Oreo Chunk Chocolate Chip Cookies (my new favorite cookie of all time)
Amy- Peanut Butter Smores Bars (so incredibly yummy and rich I can only eat 1/2 at a time)
Randi- Homemade Samoas Bars (probably the fanciest thing I've made in awhile)
I’m going to stop pushing this agenda but the 'donate and I’ll bake' offer is still on the table through April. Just click on the Great American Bake Off button on the right side of the blog and I’ll bake you anything you want. Thanks again to everyone who donated to make sure no child goes hungry in the US!

No comments:

Post a Comment