Friday, November 6, 2009

Something Chocolaty

Within my group of friends here in Texas, we all usually go out to diner, happy hour, bars for each others' birthdays. I always make the cake flavor of the birthday boy/girl's choice. So, for Christine's birthday I asked her what she wanted and she said something chocolaty. Since it is also fall and fall means pumpkin I came up with: Chocolate pumpkin cheesecake cupcakes. Quite the mouthful, and sooooo delicious. Here's a shot of some fresh out of the oven last night:



Lucky for my co-workers there were 3 that didn't fit in the big Tupperware I had to bring to dinner so I brought them in this morning for a taste test. Tim says they are the best thing I've ever brought into work (and I've brought in a lot of stuff!). They are made by making a chocolate cookie crust, pumpkin cheesecake mixture, and melting semi-sweet chocolate to swirl in the middle. Baloo is a good helper (dish washer):



Hope Christine likes em! Happy 25th Teeners!

No comments:

Post a Comment