Friday, August 21, 2009

Small Noggins

Recently I was chatting with my friend Ashmo and I learned that her sister had a baby and that she was the Godmother. I was very excited of course, because that meant another small noggin for which to knit an adorable hat! Ashmo's sister had a daughter and I happened to have some leftover pink cotton yarn sitting on a cone from an old blanket I had knit. I decided to go with Woolly Wormhead's 'Cubba' pattern from her Wee Woolly Toppers collection, found here: HAT! I nixed the ear flaps since the knit I-cord takes forever and this is what I came up with:



I'm pretty happy with it, but I hope it looks ok on the kiddo. Seems slightly envelope-ish right now but the picture from the pattern is adorable so I have high hopes that the hat looks better on than on the hanger so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment