Friday, May 24, 2013

CB's Birthday at Saint Arnold's

So happy that I can no longer write "the brewery" and assume you'll know what I'm talking about. Saint Arnold's is no longer the only show in town for craft brews, however it is still the best organized and biggest haha. So, we all trooped over to celebrate Corey Beth's birthday with some yummy brews. I was happy to be rid of all the 6pk carriers that I had been holding onto for the past 5 years (they recycle them and give you goodies for them like free entry to the brewery tour etc). Sky and CB brought some goodies to eat and we all had a great time just hanging out. Not too often that I get to see these folks outside of soccer so it was a great time.

Randi hanging out with Drew dude

Brian exchanging he 85787956987 six pack carriers for lots of goodies

The whole gang at Saint Arnold

Happy Birthday, Lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment