Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Great American Bake Off

Ok everyone! I've been waiting for this charity event to start up since I found out about it in the Fall. The Great American Bake Off is a collection of bake sales all across America that are being held to end childhood hunger in the United States. So, by eating yummy goodies you can help feed kiddos right here in the good ol' US of A. My team is called Delicious Donations if you would like to join. My approach to the bake sale is to ask anyone who wants to donate to give $20 and I'll bake them anything they want. If you keep up with this blog you know my skills are wide and varied. This offer is obviously open to those of you living in Houston mainly. However, if you live far away and choose something that is easily shippable (like cookies for instance) then this deal is for you as well! I hope everyone will join me in my efforts to end hunger in the US! Donate HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment