Friday, March 19, 2010

Black Eyed Peas at Rodeo

I only made it to the Rodeo once this year and even that was only because my friend James asked me to go. I made no actual effort to see say Lady Antebellum (which would have been awesome!!!), for shame. Anywho, I was very excited for some Rodeo action last night and I was not disappointed. We got there in time (stupid Houston traffic grr) for some cattle round up and mutton bustin so I was happy. The Black Eyed Peas were def better than I was expecting. They're not exactly a group that's at the top of my play list, but I had tons of fun. Here are my crappy too far away pics of the concert:
Opening scene

Crazy transforming/ robot dancers

BEP exit in Ford pickup, naturally


If you want to read a fairly hilarious account of the whole concert and see better pics, this blog post is great: HOUSTON PRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment