Friday, January 25, 2013

November and December Subscripton Boxes 2012

Well it's time to sum up the last boxes of 2012, hope you enjoy!


December Birchbox
 
My November Birchbox was missing some of the items it was supposed to contain (they gave me 100 Birchbox points to make up for it) but my December one was pretty cool. It contained Klorane Dry Shampoo (can never have enough dry shampoo), Benefit It’s Potent eye cream (pretty good but isn’t good enough to replace my Mario Badescu eye cream), Harvey Prince Hello perfume (actually pretty good stuff, contemplating purchasing), the Balm Hot Mama eyeshadow and blush in one (not super into this), FLO fragrance atomizer (super cool-you pour a little bit of perfume into it and can take it with you on your travels so you don’t have to worry about cracking your glass bottles- which I’ve done recently), and a $50 gift card for Rent the Runway which I will probably never get around to using. Overall a really great box, I like more than half of it and the total value was $37.80 for a box that costs $10 each.


November Goodies Box
This box was filled with snacks, my favorite! I think I ended up liking every single item in this box. My favorite item was the American Vintage Wine Biscuits that I ate with cheese while sipping wine. The pumpkin spice tea was also an amazing pick me up at work when it was really cold (for Texas). They also threw in a canvas tote for grocery shopping. Still loving the crap outta this $7 box!


December Goodies Box
Another big winner full of tasty snacks! I could not get enough of the apple chips, veggie crisps, and cinnamon sugar popcorn. I’ve had the sun cups before and they’re still delish. All around cannot complain about the massive yumminess of this subscription box!


November My Glam Bag
I am officially discontinuing this subscription after this month because I don’t need two beauty subscriptions and I love the Birchbox way more. This month had a big winner in the Balm Meet Matt(e) eye shadow. I use it as a soft eyeliner when I'm not using liquid.


December Glossy Box
Glossy Box had a really great sale on their December box so I bought it and then cancelled the subscription. I got a couple of nice items, I really like the Forest Essentials Luxurious Ayurveda Bath and Shower Oil because it makes my winter skin feel super hydrated. The Zoya nail polish was lovely, but I already have an identical one in my collection (isn’t that always the way?). This box contained a lot of products and very healthy sizes. It would be a nice one to try out for a while, but I’m trying to cut back on my subscriptions.

Let me know if you've tried any awesome boxes lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment